Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update

I saw the back doc yesterday, and he took a look at me and at the MRI pictures from Thursday evening. He declared that I had a nerve getting some pressure from the spine in my neck which was causing pain from the neck through the right arm, and I also have some bursitis in the right shoulder. To fix things, I got an Acme At-Home Do-It-Yourself put your neck in traction kit to relieve some pressure on the nerve (sounds nuts to me, too, but you should hear what they do to you if it gets so bad you have to go to the hospital for treatment), and take some medications for the bursitis. For now it is treat these things at home and keep an eye on them and take other action if things get worse. Frankly, I think a crawling baby is cuter, scroll down one blog entry.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Son,
    I agree, helping a baby crawl sounds like a lot more fun than a self-traction module.I hope and pray that the traction gizmo works for you. Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACME? Isn't that the company in the Road Runner cartoons? Watch out Daryl! He's shootin down yer back!

    ReplyDelete