Saturday, May 16, 2009

Holding

Today was Grandma Saturday. After their grocery shopping expedition, Carol brought Alyssa to the house, and we had some fun time that included crawling camp (I hold the baby by a towel, or in the olde days, a cloth diaper, while it learns to crawl), as shown by the video below.



We are also holding right now so far as medical information on me is concerned. This past Thursday evening I had MRI's done on my neck and shoulder to determine the cause of some serious pain I have been having in the neck, back and right arm for the past 2 months. I'll see my orthopedic surgeon on Monday afternoon to see what he can see. On Friday morning, I had a blood sample taken regarding the cancer, and will see my oncologist on Tuesday morning to learn the results of the new chemotherapy drug I've been taking. We'll keep you posted on what we find out.

2 comments: