Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cancer Update February 7, 2006

Sorry it has been so long since I have written, and sorry I haven't written about anything other than cancer. There are a lot of really neat things going on in our lives right now, but I guess those neat things keep me too busy to sit down and do even a quick blog.

In the 3 weeks from December 30 to January 20, the cancer came back very strong and wiped out all the gains made in the months of November and December. Thinking it was just a bad test, we took another blood sample on February 2, and it confirmed my M-spike is somewhere around 3.0 (see blog entry of January 2). I go to see my cancer doctor on Tuesday, Feb. 10, and we'll discuss what this means.

On the positive side, I continue to feel good most of the time and put in full weeks at work. I have several blogs I would like to write, and hope to do so soon, hopefully on some topics other than cancer. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Mr Bennett,
    We continue to lift you in prayer.
    Paul and Cheryl Dreyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Son,
    You are in my thoughts each day, and i continue to lift you up in prayer, and Dub does as well. What a comfort it is to know that each of us is in the hands of a loving God, who wants only the best for us, according to His will. We love you so very much.
    Love, Mom (aka grandma, grammy)

    ReplyDelete