Friday, December 7, 2007

Birthday Celebrations

We have had two wonderful birhtday celebrations recently. Thursday, Nov. 29, was my youngest son's birthday. I had a doctor appointment in Dallas late that afternoon, then Carol and I drove to the DBU campus, and rode with my son, his girlfriend, and my daughter to a Chili's and celebrated with a meal and a cake. Then last Wednesday, December 5, was Carol's birthrday. More meal and cake here at the house. This time, all local kids, kids-in-law, and those being dated were present for a real fun evening. Here are pictures of the happy events:










1 comment:

  1. Dear Son,
    Thank you for the pics and the musings that you continue to post.
    We continue to pray for all of you, and appreciate your thoughts.
    We love you all,
    Grammy (AKA Mom), Gramps (AKA Dub)

    ReplyDelete