Friday, November 23, 2007

A Most Excellent Thanksgiving

November 23, 2007



It was a most excellent Thanksgiving. Our feast and celebreation were hosted by our local son and daughter-in-law in Hurst. Due to his work shifts and other schedule conflicts, the traditional meal was an early evening affair, opened with a Psalm reading and a time of each person present giving thanks for something most special to them. Her parents were also present, along with all of our family, all the kids and grandkids. Above is a picture of the entire Bennett tribe on the thankful occassion. I cannot imagine a more perfect Thanksgiving evening with the food, fellowship, football and thanks. Hope yours was well, too.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Son,
    I just now realized after reviewing your posts, that I had been missing the "musings" section.
    I love it! I will be sharing it with Dub later if I can read it without breaking into tears. (I cry easily, you know, especially when reading something touching). I just appreciate you so much more than you ever will know.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete